DEEKSHA is located at the heart of Chennai’s Southern Triangle: OMR-GST-THIRUPPORUR, in Vengaivasal (fastest growing suburb in Chennai), a satellite suburb close to Medavakkam, off the Velachery Tambaram Road.
The neighbourhood has emerged as India’s 6th largest destination for investment in residential real estate, where housing prices are expected to increase by 103 percent over the period 2012-2017.
An abundance of potable ground water, well laid roads, and rain water drains make Vengaivasal an ideal location for a comfortable living.
Distances to key facilities
Services within 100 meters: Panchayat office, Clinic, Groceries, Medical, Bakeries, Hardwares, Mobile, etc.
Temples: Swarnpureeswarar temple (400 meters), Denupureeswarar Temple (1.5 KM) Raghavendra Mutt (1KM), Kothandaramar Temple (1KM)
Schools: Maharishi Vidya Mandir (6KM), Zion Metriculation (2.5 KM), Kendriya Vidyalaya (2.5 KM), Bala Vidya Mandir (4KM), Sankara (4 KM)
Distances to Important places
- Vengaivasal Panchayat Office – 500meters
- Velachery Tambaram Road – 3KM
- Medavakkam Mambakkam Road – 200M
- Medavakkam Junction – 3 KM
- Tambaram Station – 9KM
- Velachery Station – 9 KM
- Sholinganallur – 5 KM
- Vandalur Kelambakkam Road – 10KM
Directions to the site
- Take left from Medavakkam (or right from Tambaram) into Mambakkam Main Road from the Velachery Tambaram Road at Medavakkam Junction.
- Pass Navin’s Starwoods, Parsn Renaissance, and Sri Rama building works.
- Take right immediately after Gold Winner factory.
- The site is located on the right after about 250 meters.
Bus Services: All buses that go to Sithalapakkam, Mambakkam, Ponmar, Kandigai, Thazhambur.